A few thoughts and realizations have come up since I started the blog.
- My kitchen is horribly ugly
- No one likes food that looks green that’s not supposed to be
- Facebook really is the easiest way to follow a blog.
So, here are my responses to these issues
- OK, OK, I’ll redo my kitchen… I just need to find some more inspiration on Pinterest
- No more hipstamatic/pics of green food- but in all fairness, I took those pictures before I started the blog and they were meant to be private…
- I’ve set up a Facebook page for the blog, so if you don’t want to get an email (because seriously, I don’t even want to get an email each time I post a blog, I doubt you do either…), I wont be offended (or probably even know) if you unsubscribe from the email delivery and just ‘like’ my page ‘Getting Fresh on Maui’, which is linked from the blog. New posts will automatically go there… FB is just so much more user friendly than any blog comment/subscription format.
So as far as the pictures go, does this look better?